Problem: Spreadsheets stored on OneDrive or Teams are showing dates in US format
Your OneDrive region settings need changing:
- Log onto Office 365 via the website
- Open OneDrive
- Click on the cog on the top-right
- Select 'OneDrive settings'
- Click 'More Settings' on the left-hand side
- Select 'Regional settings' under 'Region and Language'
- Set the time zone to UTC ... London
- Set the region/locale to 'English (United Kingdon)'
You may also need to correct any dates that you've already entered back to UK format. To do that, highlight the cells, right-click and select 'Format cells'. You should then be able to change the region back to UK. All new spreadsheets will appear in the correct format.